Do you have lots of little moshlings scattered all over your bedroom floor?
Do you have lots of doubles of moshlings?
Why not make a moshling picture frame with them!
My son has lots of moshlings and normally keeps them in a little treasure box, but he found that he has lots of doubles from buying the blind bags and wanted to do something with the doubles so that he could keep them. His school gave him a recycling project for the Easter Holidays and he wanted to so something a little different. He decided on doing a Moshling picture frame.
You will need:
- A picture frame with a wide frame
- A tube of no-nails
- A gaulk gun
- Decide which moshlings to use on the picture frame
- Insert the no-nails tube into the gaulk gun
- Squeeze the lever until the glue comes out of the gun
- Cover the wide frame completely with the glue
- Place your moshlings in place, wherever you want them – My boy really enjoyed this part as he really thought about where he wanted to place the moshlings
- Once covered, place to one side to allow the glue to set
- You can add a little glitter to the glue
- Once dry you could spray the whole frame one colour and add a little gold glitter dust. My boy wanted his to show the colours of the moshlings.
You now have a colourful moshling frame to place on the side board
My boy filled his frame with a picture of cherry bomb that he drew himself
These frames are ideal things to make with any odd toys laying around the house, we made one last year with lego
Hope you enjoyed this crafty post